As the Data Analyst, supporting the DAPML for the RSNF H-60 Program, will be responsible for the monitoring, controlling and administering of the Aviation Integrated Maintenance System. Duties will include, but not be limited to: the screening, distribution, and analytical examination of reports. Preparation of graphic and narrative summaries. And produce monthly reports and trend charts as determined by the Program Manager. Experience with Naval Aviation Logistics Command/Management Information System (NALCOMIS) and Optimized-Organizational Maintenance Activity (OOMA) is desired.
Supports customer logistics requirements through the analysis, organization, planning and administration of various phases of day-to-day provisioning, spares, maintenance and/or repair activities.
1. Analyzes standard contractual documents, technical data, customer usage data, customer maintenance practices, customer operation characteristics, and related reports for assigned contracts to determine spares provisioning or maintenance/repair requirements.
2. Develops logistics plans in order to enhance distribution of goods and supplies.
3. Follows established policies, guidelines, and procedures to ensure quality and cost control.
4. Conducts distribution and network studies, monitors inventory and analyzes requirements in order to develop strategies to achieve desired delivery times.
5. Provides guidance and work leadership to less experienced staff members, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
6. May serve as technical team or task leader.
7. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
8. Participates in special projects as required.
A Bachelor’s Degree in the Arts or Sciences from an accredited college or university is required. A Master’s Degree in the Arts or Sciences may be substituted for two (2) years of professional experience. Two (2) years of experience in field related areas may be substituted for one (1) year of college.
A minimum of 12 years work experience in the fields of management, logistics support or acquisition procurements are required. The quality of experience is considered very important in assessing candidates for this position, particularly to the extent it reflects a track record of instituting meaningful and innovative change.0-15 years of related experience in logistics, traffic and/or supply chain management.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.