The Education Team
Set your own schedule, gain classroom experience, great source of supplemental income!
The Education Team (TET) is a leading staffing firm providing substitute teachers to charter schools, private schools and school districts. We offer competitive rates and flexible scheduling! We have hundreds of schools who need substitute teachers daily and you are scheduled based on your availability, qualifications and the cities you are willing to travel to.
We are currently hiring credentialed and non-credentialed substitute teachers in the San Francisco bay Area! Cities include: San Mateo, Foster City, Burlingame, Redwood City, Melno Park, Palo Alto.
We are hiring for the following positions:
- Substitute teacher with a BA degree
- Substitute teacher with a CBEST
- Para-Educator/Instructional Assistant
- 30-Day Substitute Teaching Credential
- Single Subject and Multiple Subject Credentials
- Special Education
Benefits of working with The Education Team as a Substitute Teacher:
- Competitive hourly wages
- Flexible scheduling - You set your own availability (Minimum 2 days/week)
- Exposure and experience with many different schools
- Weekly Pay - Direct deposit or paper check (W2 Employee)
- Classroom management teacher training
- Bonuses for long-term assignments
- We cover your fingerprinting costs!
- Completion of BA in any field OR
- Passing CBEST or CSET preferred but not required
- A current 30-Day Substitute Teaching Permit preferred but not required
- Ability to pass a background check and negative TB Test prior to hire date
- Some classroom experience or working with students in some capacity
- Bilingual is a plus!
- Credentialed teachers earn more!
If you don't have a credential but have passed the CBEST or CSET, we can help!
Education staffing is our business, it is all we do! Apply now for immediate consideration
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $25.00 to $32.00 /hour
- Classroom: 1 year (Preferred)