Support fast-paced software development projects, developing state-of-the-art systems and technologies. Work with clients to develop and implement novel solutions to complex and open-ended problems. Work in a team environment in smaller teams and collaborate across the group and the entire organization. Leverage expertise in C++, C#, or Java to design and develop applications that run on desktops or servers. Maintain responsibility for application development in prototyping, testing, and production configurations. Develop robust software for novel applications, meet development schedules, and support the integration and testing of developed software, participate in design reviews, communicate engineering tradeoffs to lead engineers in a clear and concise manner, and develop software documentation for software under development. This position is located in San Diego, CA.
- 2+ years of experience with C++, Java, or C#
- Experience with working as an integral part of a team with a solid delivery background
- Experience with software development and engineering practices, including Agile development
- Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree in CS, Computer Engineering, EE, Information Systems, or Informatics
- Experience with the DoD a plus
- Knowledge of Web design principles, including navigation, usability, and accessibility
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status—to fearlessly drive change.