Ortho Sport and Spine Physicians is a rapidly expanding orthopedic practice, with clinics in Georgia, South Carolina, and Tennessee. Additionally, there is an ambulatory surgery center in Atlanta. The practice specializes in providing state-of-the-art, minimally invasive treatment of complex neck and spine problems, as well as sports related injuries and conditions.
The X-ray Technologist takes X-rays at various locations throughout Atlanta, including Sandy Springs, Buford, Decatur and Morrow, GA. The successful candidate must be willing to travel between locations as needed.
- Perform X-ray imaging associated with orthopedic surgeries and procedures
- Complete required documentation
- Excellent customer service skills to provide a positive patient experience
- Knowledge of HIPAA and OSHA standards as pertains to the job
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality
- Attentive to detail, proven ability to multi-task and take ownership of assigned tasks
- Ability to work independently
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Associate or higher degree preferred
- Experience with the eClinical EMR is a plus
- Registered/certified X-ray Technologist
WHAT WE OFFER:
· An amazing workplace.
· An opportunity to interact with a unique group of talented professionals who will enhance your professional development.
· Opportunities to advance within the organization.
· Collaborative teamwork with a shared vision.
· Competitive compensation based upon experience and abiliy, with opportunities for overtime.
· Paid Holidays and vacation.
· Medical, dental, vision, life insurance.
· 401k retirement plan.
Visit our website at www.orthosportandspine.com
Ortho Sport and Spine Physicians, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in its employment practices on the basis of race, religion, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, citizenship, genetic information, veteran status, military service, or any other characteristic protected by federal law or Georgia law.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- eClinicalWorks: 1 year (Preferred)
- MRI: 2 years (Required)
- X-Ray Tech: 2 years (Required)
- Are you a Registered/Certified X-Ray Technologist?
- Only full-time employees eligible