Nova Quality Home Care is a well-established home care agency that provides non-medical services such as attendant care, companion care, and homemaking services to clients that are in need all across the CHESTER county .
Nova Quality Home Care is a company that shows the utmost commitment to helping individuals maintain a higher, quality standard of living. We provide safe and quality care to all people that are aged, blind and or disabled that prefer to receive services in the comfort of their home while supporting each client's physical, emotional, and spiritual needs.
Do you have a passion for working with the elderly or the disabled? Do you have a loved one that you know that needs services, if so would you like to get paid to take care of your loved ones? Why not come work for the Best Home Care Agency around! We have been providing services all throughout the East Coast for 20 years now and will always be committed to improving the lives others.
Call us today to find out how we can help at (267)271-3550
We are currently looking for caregivers in all areas of CHESTER county and surrounding area!
$100 sign on bonus available to new employees.
- Paid Time Off
- Benefits offered after 30 hours
- Time and a Half for Holidays
- Mileage Reimbursement between clients
- Ongoing training
- Incentive Programs such as referral bonuses (UNLIMITED)
- The potential for a pay increases.
- Set schedules based on your availability: Days, Evenings, Weekends, & or Overnights
Job Summary :
- Assist clients with personal care items such as oral care, bathing, toilet-help, dressing, incontinence care, and grooming.
- Medication reminders
- Light housekeeping including laundry, dishes, and vacuuming
- Planning, preparing and serving meals
- Assistance with transfers, walking, or physical activity
- Provide companionship, cheerfulness, and positive support at all times.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must live in the Lancaster county.
- Must pass a comprehensive set of background checks.
- Must have High school diploma or GED.
- Must be able to provide proof of a two-step TB test.
- Ability to lift, push, up to 40 lbs.
- Must be able to work independently and with minimal direct supervision.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
If interested email apply with resume and we will get in contact with you.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: Highly Competitive
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Commission
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night Shift
- On Call
- Bonus Pay
- Commission Pay
- Signing Bonus
- caregiver: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- One location
- Multiple locations
Nurse Patient Ratio: