Galt Foundation's Mission is to provide, promote, and expand employment opportunities for individuals with disabilities and other vocational barriers. We are seeking a driven and ambitious Executive Assistant
to join the Senior Vice President's team in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
The Executive Assistant will provide high-level administrative support to the Senior Vice President.
We accomplish our mission through professional staffing service contracts, primarily with public agencies. Our objective is to work toward a diverse and inclusive employment community that leads to self-sufficiency and decreases reliance on tax-supported programs and services.
We provide employment services to literally thousands of individuals with disabilities and have been "Raising the Bar on Employment Diversity" since 1999. We're proud of the assistance we have provided in helping individuals with disabilities change their lives. Galt Foundation is a fun company that offers job security and continued career growth opportunities
As the Executive Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Managing calendars and making travel, meeting, and event arrangements
- Acting as the point of contact for partner agencies and vendors
- Handling requests and queries for the executive office
- Monitoring and ordering office supplies and equipment
- Producing reports, presentations, and briefs
- Filing and retrieving corporate documents, records, and reports
- Researching information through federal regulations, state statutes municipal laws, etc.
- Processing internal staff reimbursements
- Handling mail for the executive office
- Tracks and reports on internal employee leave accrual and usage
- Running errands for SVP as requested
- Creating and filing renewal documentation for insurance and other certifications.
- Other duties as assigned
What we offer:
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Associate's degree in office systems or other related programs will be an asset.
- 3-4 years of experience as an executive assistant, administrative assistant or other secretarial roles.
- Excellent proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) and computer operation
- Strong writing and communication skills are required.
- Proficiency in ASL (American Sign Language) will be a strong asset.
- Competitive Salary
- Vertical Growth Opportunity
- 100% Employer Paid Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Vacation, Holiday, and Sick Leave
Preference is given to individuals with disabilities. Successful candidates will complete pre-employment screening; which includes, but is not limited to a criminal background check. Galt Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and drug-free workplace. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.