Our assistants are more than just administrative; they are our foundation for success!
DaVita Dialysis is looking for its next administrative assistant to guide and direct business initiatives from the ground up! We are looking for someone with proven excellence in an administrative role, and who is an articulate communicator both in person and electronically. DaVita is looking for an individual who will go above and beyond to extend the highest level of customer service possible.
If this sounds like you, continue reading!
As a DaVita administrative assistant you will be called on to organize and schedule many events for your department. An ability to work with Microsoft Office applications is a MUST! You will constantly be learning new processes and technological applications, so we are looking for someone with a desire to grow personally and professionally. You will be asked to arrange meetings, make travel plans, and schedule appointments for your department. Organizational skills are a must!
DaVita functions as a very fast-pasted work environment, so your ability to work at a high level of proficiency with little supervision is essential. We will put your multi-tasking skills to the test!
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village as an Administrative Assistant
- A community first, company second culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- Proven experience supporting leadership positions
- Associates degree or higher highly preferred
- Microsoft Certified highly preferred
11143 Washington Blvd, Whittier, California, 90606-3007, United States of America