Do you have experience in Professional Services and/or with a Managed Services Portfolio? As a Sales Representative working at Ascolta, you’ll be selling a portfolio of cybersecurity and DevOps professional and managed services to commercial and additional federal customers. This role will play a critical part in driving this business and building and leading our future salesforce. You should be a self-motivated individual who can interpret difficult problems, communicate effectively and clearly, and take pride in the services and software you provide to customers.
What this position entails:
- Selling Ascolta professional services and products to the commercial and Federal market
- Experience working with channel partners
- Assisting with marketing and advertising efforts
- Assisting in building a sales team
- Driving growth of and emerging Professional and Managed Services Portfolio
- Serve as point of contact for any service delivery quality concerns or client escalation.
- Meet with potential customers to understand their environment, people, processes and tools to assist with scoping and design of the Managed Services structure/offering
- Identify and qualify prospects by using a consultative sales approach; conduct needs/solutions analysis, prepare proposals and present capabilities to prospective clients.
- Assist in developing ancillary services to support core Managed Services offering as required by the business.
You might be a good fit -- If you have:
- Experience selling Professional Services to the Federal government
- Experience selling cybersecurity solutions
- An understanding of Development Operations (DevOps)
- Experience working on technology implementation & integration projects
- Excellent presentation and executive reporting skills.
- A strong operational knowledge and experience with outsourced managed services offerings and platforms
- Ability to influence customer and/or organizational leadership to accomplish objectives
- Professional Services delivery and client management experience including people and project management experience
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment in making decisions
- Have experience responding to government RFI/RFP/RFQ
- Experience with Digital Marketing industry with focus on Campaign Management software
- Ability to anticipate problems and recommend innovative solutions. Attentive to client and project team needs.
- Ability to work with technologists, developers, and project managers to identify, document and close services engagements for strategic solutions that leverage the Ascolta core strengths.
- Ability to compile customer requests and deployment issues, to provide a feedback channel to internal management and engineering teams.
Additional Perks at Ascolta include:
- Flexible hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Employer-matched 401k
- Paid vacation
- Medical and dental health coverage
- Vision reimbursement
- A fun culture and work environment strongly reflecting our lifestyle company mentality
- U.S. Citizen
- Ability to obtain a security clearance (TS//SCI is preferred)
- 5+ years sales experience
- 5+ years HubSpot or other CRM experience
- Travel is required
- Strong financial acumen required; decisions made by this individual will have significant operational or financial impact.
- Exceptional communication skills, ethics, leadership ability, executive presence, and work habits absolutely required.
- Excellent team building, verbal and written communication.
Job Type: Full-time
- Top Secret security clearance: 1 year (Preferred)
- Professional Services sales: 5 years (Required)
- HubSpot or similar CRM tool: 5 years (Required)
Typical deal size:
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Parental leave
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Flexible schedules
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules