Learning Ally is looking for an experienced, motivated and innovative Marketing Manager to help us support our growing Sales team. This role is an exciting opportunity to make an impact on our daily and long-term sales and marketing strategy.
Marketing Manager Overview
Contribute to the development and execution of Learning Ally’s national marketing plan and regional campaigns to support the organization's mission and goals. Develop and implement marketing plans/communications to drive leads via email, advertising/media, webinars, web and social marketing activities. Candidate should have ample experience supporting a K12 education sales team, understanding territory needs and drivers, and translating those needs into email communications and other lead generating assets. Experience using Marketo is a plus.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Plan and execute national multi-channel marketing campaigns including email marketing, digital marketing, SEM and social media that will result in the production of highly qualified sales leads.
- Manage media plans, schedules, costs, and required assets. Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- Optimize our social media program to insure maximum engagement, shares and conversions
- Use Marketo marketing automation to launch email campaigns, track performance, manage lead database and run lead nurture programs.
- Manage the development of content such as whitepapers, infographics, videos, webinars, etc.
- Optimize website, tracking conversions, lead inquiries and traffic. Track, measure and report google analytics on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Collaborate with internal teams and outside designers to create ads, presentation decks, landing pages, and high-quality marketing collateral to support the sales team.
- Enable sales team with regional support and the creation of collateral and messaging
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate media channel performance.
- Contribute to the overall look and feel of our brand presentation and website content.
- Minimum of 7 years of work experience in digital marketing and lead generation for a K12 education organization.
- Experience managing multi-channel marketing campaign with a focus on digital and email marketing.
- Have prior experience with content management and creating content for segmented audiences.
- Must have hands-on experience with Marketo or another marketing software automation program.
- Demonstrated skill writing promotional copy for emails and ads, and understanding of the creative/design process.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking with the ability to manage detailed spreadsheets for reporting and database marketing needs.
- Experience using web content management system such as DNN to edit basic HTML and simple landing pages.
- Project management skills with the proven ability to organize, set priorities and manage several projects at once on tight deadlines.
- Must be a proactive and effective communicator; able to comfortably communicate plans to marketing leadership, as well as other stakeholders/leaders within the organization.
- Must be highly skill in Excel; some experience in HTML and word press helpful.
- A creative thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- A BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
This position profile identifies the key responsibilities and expectations for performance. It cannot encompass all specific job tasks that an employee may be required to perform. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and perform job-related duties as may be reasonably assigned by his/her supervisor.
Learning Ally Benefits:
- Medical Insurance Benefits (Cigna)
- Dental & Vision benefits
- Short-term and Long-term disabilities benefits
- Health Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance Benefits
- 401k Plan – With Organizational Matching program
- Generous PTO Policies per calendar year
Job Type: Full-time
- Digital Marketing: 7 years (Preferred)