*********Apply in person at 508 North Colony Street in Meriden, CT********
We have immediate openings for Machine Operators on 2nd and 3rd shift.
- Carry out all assignments given by the Operations Manager or Department Supervisor
- Abide to ACCEL’s Quality Assurance Policies
- Work as a team member with Engineering, Maintenance and Quality Personnel as to provide our customers with quality products.
- Follow manufacturing and engineering procedures that are applicable to their machines
- Abide to ACCEL’s safety and environmental standards
- Set up machines
- Operate wire winding machines
- Prepare, sort, weigh, and identified raw materials
- Perform QC testing
- Participate in daily production and manufacturing meetings
- Learn and Operate fork lift
- Report daily production and Collect Scrap
High School Diploma or GED.
- Must wear safety shoes (steel toe)
- Must wear safety eye glasses
- Must wear safety ear protections
- Must participate in company ear testing surveillance
- Must be able to work with sharp tooling such as scissors, cutters, knives, and other materials required to handle wire.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Requires pushing, pulling, bending, twisting, reaching
- We offer competitive pay and a generous bonus and benefits package
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent
Required work authorization: