Customer Service Representative
Gourmondo Catering & Café Company is seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our Customer Service team at our HQ in South Seattle.
At Gourmondo, our primary focus is on our customer. We are passionate about client care and seek to provide fresh flavorful menus, made using locally-sourced ingredients, inspired by our love of great food. Since our beginnings in Seattle’s Pike Place Market over 20 years ago, we've grown into a bustling operation comprised of award-winning chefs and expert-level staff. We’re looking for someone who authentically creates long-term customer relationships, loves solving problems, and thrives in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Provide exceptional customer service and build client relationships
- Assist with phone and email inquiries including requests for quotes and orders, client feedback, order adjustments and cancellations, and account and billing issues
- Monitor online ordering system to review and confirm client orders
- Troubleshoot active delivery issues to provide proactive client communication
- Provide administrative support to all departments, as needed
- 2+ years in a customer-focused position
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Thrives in a culture of teamwork and collaboration
- Superb attention to detail and organizational skills
- Comfortable working under pressure and juggling multiple tasks and demands
- Experience with food/catering a plus, but not required
- Hourly Rate DOE
- Health Insurance available after 60 days
- Monday through Friday schedule- no weekends!
- Please submit your resume with a cover letter telling us about your favorite food and why you would be a great fit for our team. (Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.)
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 2 years