Due to continued expansion of our services and products, we will be adding an accomplished Scrum Master to our team in Portland.
- Participates in valuable and effective Scrum Ceremonies
- May provide coaching on Agile values while emphasizing an economic mindset for continuous improvement
- Tracks and ensures visibility of historical team metrics and progress of the iteration and release
- Collaborates with project leads to aggressively address issues, risks and mitigation plans.
- Facilitates frequent retrospectives, sharing metrics to identify and implement improvements
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, science, business, or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years experience in roles such as Scrum Master, Agile coach, Product Owner, or Project Manager for a technical product
- Experience working within teams using issue & project tracking Software (JIRA, Rally, VSO)
- Passion for operational excellence and a demonstrated ability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated bias for action and results, with strengths in problem-solving and issue-resolution
- Solid leadership and communication skills and be able to influence without having authority
- Ability to cultivate consensus and alignment within the team and with external teams across the organization
- Scrum Master certification
Job Type: Full-time
- Portland, OR 97205 (Required)