The Brand Manager will conduct and direct marketing analysis, strategy development, tactic execution and communications to drive sales, traffic and checks during key dayparts and across revenue centers, as assigned. Working with internal team members, key business partners (e.g. Finance, Ops, Guest relations) and external agencies he/she will coordinate and manage the creation and implementation of marketing initiatives to meet company strategic goals.
- Monitor menu trends and industry food and beverage insights and provide recommendations worthwhile for the brand.
- Plan, manage and execute relevant, engaging National and/or Local Programs to maximize business opportunities across the locations and in line with overall brand strategy.
- Create and manage promotions that drive traffic to visit Miller’s on and during major sporting events such as NFL, NCAA, UFC, March Madness, etc.
- Develop and monitor reporting to understand MAH company, comp and regional sales, traffic and check of our customers. Gain a deep understanding of what drives them to visit, what they order and drink.
- Works to develop strategy and tactics taking into consideration price, cost and ROI. Works cross functionally to execute programs and then evaluate each program using qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Institute customer feedback and research practices to guide product innovation in F&B as well as encourage guest frequency.
- Manage the development of the year-long multi-channel marketing calendar (in partnership with Director) that supports assigned products including four walls collateral and menus, as well as external channels like web, social, email and digital.
- Maintain an understanding of copyright and liquor laws. Work with legal and partners to approve programs.
- Collaborate with agencies, graphic design, purchasing, finance, IT, Legal and other departments as necessary.
- Build strong relationships with internal and external resources to ensure program success. Partner with supply chain, R&D and MAH national partners to feature products while maintaining MAH brand integrity. Provide reporting to stakeholders as necessary.
Required Skills & Education
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Marketing, Communications or Business
- A minimum of 5 years directly related and progressive experience
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, work independently, multi-task, prioritize and be detail oriented
- Exceptional written and verbal skills to communicate at all levels of the organization
- Passionate Sports Fan and Restaurant industry knowledge preferred
- Travel <15%