Job Title : RPA Kofax (Kapow Developer)
Location: New jersey (Remote)
Type of Hire : Contract
Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications.
Supports and/or installs software applications/operating systems.
Participates in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software
· The mid-level Software Engineer will develop, configure and support development and implementation of internal and external solutions utilizing Kofax Total Agility (KTA), Kofax RPA, Desktop automation.
· Will create integrated solutions using Kofax Total Agility (KTA), Kofax Import Connector, and other related Kofax technologies
· You will provide production support in maintaining existing RPA robots and also able to fix issues in RPA logic.
· Will be a SME in Kofax RPA. You will provide stellar support, sustain and maintain services and develop processes/solutions, scripts, programs, extensions and integrations using Visual Basic .NET and related languages
· Cultivate, maintain, and enhance systems based on business requirements using approved technologies and coding standards.
· Will provide peer review of code and planned development and may provide support for RPA integration testing when required
Ruby - Tanisha Systems Inc. (TSI)
Job Types: Temporary, Contract
Salary: $60.00 to $62.00 /hour
- Kofax: 1 year (Required)
- RPA: 2 years (Required)