Nestlé Coffee Partners is on a mission to elevate how our consumers experience coffee. With brands like Starbucks, Nescafe, Chameleon Cold-Brew, and Blue Bottle, our diverse product portfolio is brimming with rich and fulfilling opportunities for motivated individuals passionate about sharing their love of coffee and the moments it creates. Our Seattle office provides an inspiring and high-energy work environment that fuels our fast-paced growth, and our flexible, field-based positions across the country ensure that we’re fully immersed and positioned to pioneer the coffee market. Across our organization, we’re creating a workplace where collaboration is essential, courage is rewarded, speed is expected, and agility is the norm to delight our consumers every single day. Together, we’ll brew remarkable things.
We are looking for a project manager to support our dynamic foodservice organization where we enable our customers and consumers to enjoy our diverse portfolio of coffee and beverage experiences when they are away from home. Our channels include college and universities, business and industry, healthcare, hospitality and much more.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
Summary of Experience:
- Leads project teams and subteams to develop and implement new programs and process improvements. Ensures that multiple projects meet specified timelines and deliver expected results.
- Manages and monitors project or program schedules, progress and costs to ensure that expected results are delivered on time and within budget. Maintains, adjusts and updates project plans as needed. Consolidates, communicates and ensures resolution of all issues. May develop and collect performance metrics.
- Represents business unit, department or functional area on cross-functional project teams. Provides functional expertise to assess potential financial and operational impact.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Project management, including all elements of scope, time, cost, risk, quality, integration, procurement, human resources and communications
- 5 years + experience is preferred
- Working across functional areas to develop effective business solutions that align with company and business unit/department objectives
- Building, leading and mentoring teams
- Managing large-scale or multiple mid-sized projects
- Requirements gathering and analysis
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to lead projects to completion
- Change management skills
- Ability to lead and mentor team members
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and project management applications
- Ability to define objectives, scope and resources for projects extending beyond a department or business unit
- General knowledge of business unit, department or functional area's processes and systems
- Understanding of business unit, department or functional area's goals and practices
- Ability to establish cross functional, collaborative relationships with business partners
- Knowledge of basic business principles and company goals and objectives
- Knowledge of project management methodologies, from initial justification through implementation and evaluation
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.