Full Job Description
Territory Manager (Women's Healthcare)
ImpactBio has partnered with Exeltis to support them with an expansion of the WHC Team as they launch their newest product, Slynd®. This is a Contract position with Conversion Potential. We are looking for an experienced pharmaceutical sales professional with a strong desire to succeed and is driven by performance. The representative will represent Exeltis, its culture, mission, and values and also provide exceptional customer service in order to demonstrate the superior value that Exeltis brings to the Women's Health community.
The Territory Manager will act as the primary customer contact with-in the territory by creating demand and executing sales & marketing strategies in the promotion of the Women's Healthcare product line. The primary call point will be OB/Gyn's, high decile PCP's and could also consist of Planned Parenthood Clinics. To learn more about Exeltis products, visit http://exeltisusa.com/.
DO YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF……..
What you will be doing:
- A relationship builder with strong customer service focus?
- A self-starter?
- Educate physicians and physicians' staff on the value of the Company's portfolio of Women's Health products for patient care.
- Effectively impact existing and new customers by providing exceptional product, competitive product, and marketplace information that ultimately helps providers to identify the best possible product choice
- Utilizes knowledge, critical thinking, and dialogue skills to deliver meaningful customer experiences that result in satisfaction and loyalty.
- Anticipates, identifies, and appropriately addresses healthcare professionals (HCP) objections, questions, and concerns, utilizing all appropriate resources and information.
- Utilizes appropriate techniques to gain consistent access and build strong relationships with HCP customers and office staff.
- Identifies and investigates customer concerns and communicates with appropriate HCP staff or Exeltis personnel to solve problems in a timely manner.
- Analyzes sales data to determine potential and then executes an action plan in the territory to ensure appropriate calls, reach, frequency, lunch and learns, etc. to meet and exceed sales expectations. Works within given budgets and policy guidelines.
- Analyzes, evaluates, and adjusts as needed to develop effective quarterly business/action plans.
- Communicates and collaborates with sales management, district teammates, and Commercial Team members as business needs dictate.
- Attends conferences, training, exhibits, meetings, and product launches as required.
- Takes on leadership opportunities as appropriate, and consistently operates with a positive, collaborative attitude.
- Remains compliant with all regulations in the course of carrying out responsibilities, adhering to all company policies.
Exeltis' main mission is twofold:
- Bachelor degree required, emphasis in the life sciences preferred
- 2+ years pharmaceutical sales experience with documented sales success highly preferred.
- Demonstrated strong selling skills ranking in top 10-20% of sales force required.
- Strong knowledge of budgeting and action planning as well as implementing all elements of sales execution, including routing, call activity, and customer relationship management.
- Current relationships with OB/Gyn's a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independent as well as be a strong team player.
- Ability for 10-20% overnight travel to manage territory and / or attend meetings.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and maintenance of an acceptable driving record.
to make a difference in the everyday lives of millions of people, families and healthcare professionals by providing access to effective, first-class therapeutic solutions; and to improve healthcare in the future by conducting research and developing products, generating new and better therapies and through our passion and efforts to be present in every corner of the world. To learn more about Exeltis visit, http://exeltisusa.com/.
If you have a proven record of success and the desire to have a positive impact in the healthcare field, we want to hear from you.
The ImpactBio team is a trusted partner to our clients because we consistently deliver on our commitments. When we say we can flex with your needs… we do. Our team understands that flexibility is the key for our clients to be successful in the ever-changing healthcare market.
We think of ourselves as a matchmaker between our clients and talent:
- Matching Top Talent to support your business in the field and the home office.
- Matching Trusted Partners that deliver services and expertise under our guidance to keep it simple for you.
- Matching Our Core Solutions in recruiting, sales, call center, marketing, operations, launch, and growth, to deliver optimum results.
Talent comes in many forms and our network is purposefully built with the best.
We offer a competitive benefits package including Medical, Dental & Vision insurance, car allowance, gas reimbursement, as well as a robust 401K plan and other perks.
To learn more, visit www.impact-bio.com
ImpactBio is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D. We appreciate your interest in our company, however; only qualified candidates will be considered.