Elevation Jeeps is a premium aftermarket offroad accessory and modification shop. We do everything from bolt on lift kits, wheels and tires, to engine swaps and custom fabrication. We are an elite Jeep and Truck builder with an emphasis on quality service, parts and performance.
We are looking for a Shop Foreman/Lead Technician to join our team. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and customer relationship skills, people management skills, and previous advisor experience.
Every day is different in our busy shop! You will be responsible for a variety of tasks, including overseeing service technicians, and managing required documentation. Management of all technicians, cleanliness of the shop, tool and equipment upkeep and general operations will be your responsibility.
- Manage a team of technicians to ensure a high level of employee morale and customer satisfaction while maintaining profitability
- Ensure all scopes of work are completed in a timely manner
- Mentor employees on best practices and customer service techniques
- Oversee day-to-day operations
- Manage the flow of service department paperwork, including Work Orders and maintenance records
- Report directly to the owner
- High school diploma or GED required bachelor’s degree preferred
- Valid state-issued driver’s license and clean driving record are required
- Successful completion of a pre-employment drug and background screening
- At least five years of experience as a supervisor or lead tech is required. Experience as a manager is preferred
- Deep understanding of offroad and aftermarket suspension, upgrades, drivetrain, gearing, engines and service is required.
- Welding and fabrication experience is required
- Engine swapping and general mechanical engine knowledge is required
- RE-Gearing experience and knowledge is required
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $58,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
Expected hours: 40 per week
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Houston, TX 77094: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: In person