Advanced Urology (AU) is seeking a patient authorization specialist who can retrieve all incoming faces and file information as needed into proper areas of charts and assign specific information to providers and staff. An ideal candidate would have a minimum two years of experience as a Certified Medical Assistant and an emphasis on delivering exceptional patient care.
At Advanced Urology, we are committed to giving our patients the best experience possible by focusing on innovative treatments, exceptional service and superior outcomes. Our highly skilled medical professionals work within our own state-of-the-art facilities where we are dedicated to making our patients feel comfortable and valued. Our patients are our highest priority, and we pride ourselves on offering exceptional care and service.
- Responsible for all imaging orders, transmission, precertification, referrals, and coordination to facilitate the patient’s appointment
- Schedule and prepare documentation for outside surgeries
- Assist providers with phone messages, assisting in patient care
- Pull labs, diagnostic imaging, pathology, and other outside reports for review
- Any other assigned clinical duties
- Education: HS Diploma
- License/Certification: Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) preferred
- Experience: two years of CMA experience
- Competitive pay!
- Only Weekdays! No weekends! No call!
- 13 days of PTO and 4 paid holidays!
- Enabling team environment!
- Rigorous onboarding training offered for your success at AU!
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Healthcare Insurance available
- 401K is 3% of the employees’ salary