My daughter is a 10th grader struggling in Algebra 2 and Chemistry. She does have ADHD. I prefer in-person lessons at my home. The best days would be Mondays and Wednesdays after school or evenings, and weekend days.
Silver Spring, MD 20902
Student grade level:
Chemistry Tutoring & Teaching opportunities available in Silver Spring, MD starting at $25-$50/hr.
- Apply to become a tutor listed on Wyzant to help this student and other students in your community
- Work with a variety of students in your best subjects
- Spend more time teaching and less time administering
- Set your own hours while you help students learn the subjects you love to teach
- A love of learning
- Excellent communication skills
- Expertise in a variety of disciplines
- Passion for helping others learn and succeed
- Set your own rate (most tutors charge between $30-60/hour)
- Commission fee is only 20-40% compared to the 60-80% that traditional tutoring companies take.
- Upon submission, your application will be reviewed to ensure quality before becoming active.
- You'll receive an initial response within 48 hours of submission.