Monitor projects, create and maintain spend plans, input of subcontractor PRs, review and approve sub invoices and track against budgets, travel and ODC purchase review via EOL and BOL. Leverage knowledge of full government contract life cycle to analyze the management of all contract financial and program control activities related to project cost schedule, including budget preparation, reporting, estimating, monitoring of expenses, and analysis for quarterly GAAP EACs. Generate ad-hoc financial reports and perform management of contracts, including tracking and reporting on all financial details. Interact with multiple stakeholders, such as internal and external clients, subcontractors, and others to manage execution, and ensure accurate, timely invoicing and receipt requirements. Establish project control and reporting processes and procedures, including planning, scheduling, cost analysis, and compliance management for the company’s project portfolio. Due to the nature of work performed within this facility, U.S. citizenship is required.
- 3+ years of experience with program control, program finance, or business operations support, including financial reporting, forecasting, variance analyses, pricing cost strategy support, such as Price to Win, and contract management
- Experience with using Microsoft Office, including advanced Excel concepts
- Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations and Joint Travel Regulations
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with all contract types
- Ability to provide oversight to multiple close out procedures
- BA or BS degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or Economics
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.