Sign In or Create Account
Use Facebook or Google to sign in or register with SimplyHired.
Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
Tempur-Pedic Sales Associates will engage our customers to provide excellent service while marketing and selling to build and develop our flagship concept. Our Sales Associates’ passion for Tempur-Pedic, commitment to building long-term customer relationships, and desire to build collaborative channel relationships set us apart.
Our Store Associates sell through inspiration, gain information by building relationships with the customer, and are skilled at asking customers the right questions. They listen intently and give the customer the confidence they need to make the best product decision. They own Tempur-Pedic products and are advocates of the brand.
Our Sales Associates bring a diverse set of life experiences to the role. While we welcome the opportunity to consider those individuals that have a traditional retail sales background, we are open to considering other backgrounds and experiences. Individuals with backgrounds in consultative selling environment would transition well into this role.
Essential Role Responsibilities:
· Demonstrate enthusiasm and interest for providing exceptional customer service and creating a welcoming and consultative experience
· Provide excellence in customer service including product information and appropriate follow-up
· Support the store in maintaining the standards of presentation and product care
· Foster and support a collaborative and open environment
· Ensure all safety and security procedures are followed
· Maintain a consistently neat and professional appearance in accordance with company dress code standards
· Special duties as assigned by store management
· 1-3 years retail sales experience with high-end luxury and/or custom products
· Strong ability to connect with customers, build trust, and foster relationships
· Flexibility in work schedule reflecting the needs and patterns of store hours
· Self-directed and able to work independently
· Ability to develop interpersonal skills and capabilities through on-going training, as provided by the company
Job Type: Full-time