Aeronet Road Transport is looking for motivated, high energy, self-starters who are ready to advance professionally and join a winning team.
Carrier Development Associates at Aeronet are tasked with procuring, developing, and growing relationships with carriers to transport our freight from point A to point B ensuring the highest level of service along the way. You will be provided with analytic tools to guide you through the negotiation and buying process. This is an exciting position that mixes skills in operations, client services, and sales.
· Screen new carriers to ensure they are a match for Aeronet’s clientele.
· Develop relationships with carriers in order to effectively support our clients freight movements.
· Utilize analytic tools to maintain market knowledge.
· Skillfully negotiate and secure competitive pricing on spot market, or dedicated freight opportunities.
· Provide oversight of the trip while in transit ensuring on time delivery.
· Keep client informed of progress throughout trip.
· Collect relevant delivery documents and send to our client.
· · Associates or 1-2 years of logistics experience required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
· Sales experience a plus
· Ability to persuade or influence others.
· Ability to meet deadlines.
· Ability to multitask.
· Competitive compensation package.
· Medical and dental coverage for employees at no cost to employee.
· 401k program.
· Paid vacation time.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $18.00 /hour
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
This Job Is: