Duke Foods is a leader in the ready to eat & bakery manufacturing industry. In addition to our own line of fine food products we provide solutions to Private Label, National Brand, and co-pack clients across the US and the world. Our services aim at achieving client goals by focusing on the desired end user experience. As a leader in the industry, we constantly adapt to new technologies and are looking for qualified individuals to join our growing team to support our efforts.
The Warehouse Supervisor position will oversee the warehouse team, which performs all raw materials receipts, internal bulk movement, all finished goods shipments and customer order fulfillment.
The ideal candidate will possess energetic positivity, and have a demonstrable track record of achievement in a leadership role.
Warehouse Supervisor will be responsible for:
· Safety compliance.
· Treat subordinates, peers and superiors with dignity, respect and professionalism to foster mutual trust.
· Train new team members.
· Process adherence & rule compliance.
· Continuous improvement:
· Standardize and sustain work processes by documenting tribal knowledge.
· Involve the team in changes to the work, including goal setting.
· Achieve and improve quality goals, and have a mastery understanding of the factors that impact the team’s quality control.
· Effective scheduling and utilization of hourly labor.
· Objective auditing of own and neighboring departments.
· Provide performance feedback on a regular basis.
· Leadership development.
· Cycle count.
· Ensure day-to-day activities including internal/external customer commitments meet or exceed expectations.
· Achieve proficiency in the primary assignment, and all assignments within the team.
· Achieve outstanding attendance.
Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required.
Level of Experience Required:
3 to 5 yrs
Knowledge, Skills, Experience:
Principles of mathematics.
Ability to use reason and logic to solve complex problems.
General understanding of product flow into, within and out of the facility.
Functional competencies in Windows and MS Office applications, specifically Excel.
Effective oral, written and presentation skills.
Physical and Mental Requirements of this job:
Must be able and willing to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
Shift start and end times may be variable depending on business needs.
Must be able and willing to lift 40lb boxes with frequency.
Paid Time Off
Employee Assistance Program
Product Purchase Program
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $52,000.00 /year
This Job Is: