Analyze a legacy extract, transform, and load (ETL) system to implement data processing in a modernized system. Implement Nifi flows to perform the collection, data processing and dissemination of what was previously done using JRuby and YML configurations in a custom solution. Analyze, troubleshoot, and leverage XML schemas and transformations. Leverage SOAP and Restful Web services to implement Nifi flows. Document the design and deployment plans to deploy the Nifi flow into an operational settings to support operations and deployment.
- 3+ years of experience in programming with Java EE
- 3+ years of experience with developing in a Linux environment
- 1+ years of experience with processing XML data, including reading and writing XML and maintaining XSLTs or XSDs
- Knowledge of container technologies, including Docker, Kubernetes, or Amazon Web Services (AWS) ECS
- Knowledge of working in a Cloud environment, including AWS
- Knowledge of Agile development cycle and principles
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools, including Git or Jenkins
- TS/SCI clearance
- HS diploma or GED
- Ability to generate design documentation, including class, sequence, component, or deployment diagrams
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possession of excellent interpersonal skills
- BA or BS degree
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.