Nexeo Solutions is the largest global chemical and plastics distributor with a centralized business model. With operations worldwide, Nexeo offers over 26,000 products used in a broad cross-section of industries, including chemicals manufacturing, oil and gas, paints and coatings, automotive, healthcare and personal care. Nexeo distributes these products in North America, EMEA, and Asia. The company provides broad logistics capabilities, in-depth market knowledge, dedicated technical expertise and Environmental Services. As a private company employing more than 2,500 employees, Nexeo connects a network of over 1,200 suppliers with a diverse base of more than 28,000 customers. Learn more at www.nexeosolutions.com.
- Responsible for accurate filing of all documents
- Inventory Control experience necessary, including cycle count process
- Extensive experience using Inventory Transactions within SAP (examples: MIGO, Goods Received, Shipments Complete)
- Work to ensure facility attains Key Cycle Counting Metrics by their targets.
- Develop strong working relationships with all levels of facility personnel
- Work with management to ensure MRP process is accurate, consistent and business relevant.
.Work with purchasing to ensure adequate inventory levels (using MD-07 and VL10G)
.Comfortable in both an office and warehouse environment a plus
- 3 years Inventory Control experience
- SAP experience required, skilled in all Microsoft Office Suite programs
- Excellent team player and customer service driven
- Office Management, Administrative, and Accounts Payable experience is a plus.
- Problem Solving/Trouble shooting experience
- Experience in a leadership role is a plus
- Experience in a transportation/warehouse environment a plus
- Experience working in a fast paced environment, with the ability to multi-task is a must
- Excellent communication skills
- Willing to work overtime on a regular basis
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States
Nexeo Solutions participates in the E-Verify program to ensure employment eligibility of newly hired employees where required.