Automation is our passion. Biosero Inc. is a premier integrator of scientific workflows. Our solutions are placed in top accounts worldwide including pharma, agriculture, diagnostics and biotech. The work we do accelerates discovery, minimizes human error and improves safety. Our customers value our dedication to service and our consultative approach. Taken together, Biosero is the fastest growing company in the integration space.
The successful candidate will drive sales in the Midwest region. The position will require travel and cover into central Canada.
Biosero is growing its global sales and service teams. This position is critical to establishing our presence in a key market. The successful candidate will combine an entrepreneurial drive with a customer centric focus.
· Develop market focused business plan.
· Collaborate with marketing team to establish solid lead generation and pipeline growth.
· Establish key accounts in the greater Midwest.
· Work with management on improving the Biosero brand where applicable.
· Enhance or create new business partners.
· Work with applications team to establish customer workflow needs.
· Contribute to the overall success of Biosero via collaborating with product management and of other territory managers.
The successful candidate will have the following skill set –
· BS/MS in engineering or a biological science. (Preferably with a background in automation).
· Minimum of 5 years of selling capital equipment and/or software into pharma, biotech, academic and industrial accounts.
· Excellent communications skills in written, oral, and presentations.
· Ability to perform live software demonstrations is a plus.
· Knowledge of 3D design software i.e. Sketchup, Solidworks, AutoCAD – design experience is a plus.
· Strong negotiating skills with a proven track record of deals in excess of 500K.
· Proven problem solver with a determination to find win-win solutions.
· Ability to work independently, set goals and achieve them.
· Experience with a CRM (i.e. Salesforce, Zoho).
· Excellent organization and time management skills with a mind for responsibility and accountability.
· Software skills – Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and or Mac Numbers, Keynote, Pages
· An absolute passion for robotics and improving science and industry through automation.
Job Type: Full-time