Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide recommendation and assistance in product selection to ensure the proper medicine is disbursed to meet individual patient needs.
- Provide patient consultations on cannabis products.
- Provide exceptional customer service in accordance with established company standards.
- Process cash and debit sales transactions utilizing the Point of Sale System.
- Follow company procedures and ensure strict controls to protect organization assets at the direction of management.
- Maintain product displays and ensure a clean and safe work environment.
- Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise and monitoring floor stock, and participate in inventory counts.
- Facilitate both administrative and patient intake procedures to include new membership and member renewal processes, management of patient appointment scheduling, and management of patient database.
- Ensure all patient brochures, enrollment forms, and other informational documents are adequately stocked.
- Answer phone calls and forward to the appropriate staff member.
- Comply with all government industry regulations.
- Perform other related work as required.
- Minimum 1 year of retail, cash handling and Point of Sales (POS) experience required.
- Experience in medical cannabis industry highly desirable, but not required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Must be 21 years of age and pass a criminal background check
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $13.00 to $14.00 /hour
- Retail Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)