- Assisting with initial organization of tax materials and client information and processing completed tax returns and materials for clients.
- Assisting with tax preparation of Business and Individual tax returns and related monitoring and record-keeping requirements through our tax software program.
- Review and sign completed tax returns.
- Work in a team environment to manage a caseload of clients and attempt to reach the most beneficial resolution for your clients with the IRS.
- Manage caseload to ensure IRS deadlines are met and retainers are monitored.
Our company is seeking a CPA to provide Business and Individual Tax Preparation, Tax Representation, the ablity to Review and Sign Tax Returns, and Support for our clients.
We are looking for someone to join our firm that works well both as a part of a team and individually. This position is ideal for someone with Business and Individual Tax Preparation background that wants to assist individuals and small businesses with getting on track and staying on track with their tax responsibilities.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $88,000.00 - $105,000.00 per year
- 401(k) 4% Match
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Denver, CO 80206: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Tax Preparation: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Denver, CO 80206