- Houston, Texas -
Sunday thru Thursday
Friday and Saturdays OFF!
Located near GB Intercontinental Airport
$1500.00 Sign On Bonus
Here are just some of the best reasons to join our team:
- Up to $10,000 tuition reimbursement!
- Ask about our Tool Allowance
- Supportive, Open-Door Management
- New Trucks & Equipment
- Boot & Uniform Allowance
- ASE Program Bonus $13,500
- ASE Certification Sponsorships
- Annual Safety Bonus
- Factory Training
- Mechanic Recognition Awards
- Real Advancement Potential
Transform your career with highly competitive pay and benefits.
This is your opportunity to earn the highly competitive pay and benefits your talents deserve.
As a Diesel Mechanic:
- You will maintain proficiency in the diagnosis and repair of all assigned equipment.
- Determine vehicle condition by conducting inspections and diagnostic tests
- Perform system repairs to include engines, transmission, air and hydraulic systems, tires, drive-train, steering and suspension, electrical and A/C.
- Perform all preventive maintenance inspections, state and federal mandated safety inspections and complete repairs in accordance with DOT requirements.
- Perform routine maintenance on tractors, trailers, MHE
- Assist with keeping shop and storage area clean
- CDL A or B License is highly desired; mandatory in some locations. Transervice will assist for CDL training in locations where it's mandatory.
- Must be able to work on Fleet of 40 Class 8 Diesel Tractors and 100 Lift Gate equipped Dry Van Trailers.
- Minimum of 3 years proven experience.
- CDL A **Mandatory**
- Diagnostic skills preferred (Cummins, MX, Detroit, Paccar)
- Knowledge of hydraulics
- Own set of tools
- A clean PSP/MVR
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (a must)
- Computer skills: MS Office, GMail, TMT (Maintenance Software)
- Able to pass pre-employment drug screen
Our Excellent Benefits include:
- Health Benefits
Transform your career for the better. Apply now.
Transervice provides fair rewards and real career advancement potential. To learn more about us, and your ability to experience a better career, please CLICK ON THE APPLY BUTTON to apply today!
Transervice is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace
Job Type: Full-time