Part-time | Contract$17 - $25 an hour4 days ago
- Email marketing
- Communication skills
- Writing skills
- Data analytics
- Marketing automation
Full Job Description
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Specialist to help us in our overall marketing efforts for a digital marketing agency.
You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion. A Marketing specialist should be a competent professional able to grasp consumer behavior trends and generate creative ideas.
You should be well-versed in specialized marketing concepts, principles and tactics. The goal is to deliver effective marketing programs that will help our reputation and growth.
- Build out content calendar using inventory levels and brand events and promotions
- Follow through with email deployment from building, creating, sending and optimizing
- Review automations on a monthly basis based on performance
- Report email metrics
- Proven experience as marketing specialist or similar role
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements
- Familiar with Klaviyo and Drip ESP
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $17.00 - $25.00 per hour
- What ESPs have you used before?
- Email marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture