The Consultant is the expert for Vertical Transportation for our clients and provides insightful solutions to meet the clients’ needs. The Consultant is responsible for developing relationships with potential clients and managing the project cycle from request for proposal or inspection, writing of reports and proposals, ensuring timely completion of projects, to billing for payment of services. Maintains expert level industry knowledge through research and writing. Works collaboratively with other Consultants and support services to ensure the best experience for our clients.
- Must be driven to provide an outstanding customer experience.
- Ability to build a network of current and potential clients.
- Strong technical writing and report development skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects to completion.
- Ability and desire to stay abreast of latest industry developments
- At least 5 years elevator industry experience; 10+ years preferred.
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations frequently used in our industry.
- QEI Certification preferred.
- Secondary educational degree strongly preferred.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in using Microsoft Office products and other software systems preferred.