REGISTERED NURSE - RN - WOMEN'S SERVICES
CareerStaff Unlimited is looking to hire a Registered Nurse for full-time, contract opportunities in Marietta, GA. Qualified nurses will have three (3) years of previous med/surg experience as well as experience with women's gynecological surgeries. Antepartum and mother baby experience preferred. In addition to our standard benefits, our RN professionals are preferred in a number of facilities and hospitals in the area. Contact me today to learn more about this opportunity to work with a well-known organization!
BENEFITS FOR THE RN REGISTERED NURSE – LABOR & DELIVERY - L&D:
1. Immediate openings
2. 24/7 Answering Service
3. Travel Opportunities
4. Day and Night shifts available
5. Flexible Schedules
6. Competitive Compensation Package
7. Weekly & Daily Pay with Direct Deposit
8. Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
9. Referral Bonuses
Our strong, long-term connections—with the most admired companies—mean a new world of possibilities for your career. Partnering with CareerStaff Unlimited is the kind of proactive move that can put you on an inside track, give you access to more career opportunities, and get you that dream job faster than going at it alone.
MORE ABOUT THE RN REGISTERED NURSE – L&D LABOR & DELIVERY POSITION:
CareerStaff Unlimited partners with companies around the country to raise the bar in healthcare by settings new standards for quality care and personalized services. Responsibilities for this
Registered Nurse opportunity include, but are not limited to:
1. Provide age and developmentally appropriate direct patient clinical care, encompassing both physical and psychological needs of the preemie, neonate, infant, adolescent and adult patient populations
2. Provide care with a focus on patient safety
3. Initiate, implement and update plan of care and relay information to the patient and their family appropriately
4. Deliver high quality patient care through training and experience in Obstetrics and Level One Nursery, according to the Obstetrics Scope of Service
5. Ability to scrub and/or circulate in the event of an emergency cesarean section
6. Collaborate with physicians and other nurses to assess mother and baby during the perinatal period to develop a specific care plan
7. Communicate well with patients, families and other health care providers
8. Prioritize patient needs and cope well with a fast-paced environment
JOB REQUIREMENTS FOR THE RN REGISTERED NURSE – L&D LABOR & DELIVERY:
1. At least 3 years direct experience with med/surg and women's gyncological surgeries
2. BLS issued through American Heart Association and ACLS
3. EPIC experience required
4. RN license in state of practice
ABOUT CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:
CareerStaff Unlimited (CSU) is a leader in healthcare staffing, with a national network of 6 brands, operating 24 offices, serving over 1,650 clients, and employing over 4,350 clinicians. CSU attracts high quality clinicians who transition well to new environments, are knowledgeable of industry technology, and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CSU services cover all types of medical personnel, including nurses, therapists and pharmacists. Our professional staffing team offers unrivaled customer service and industry commitment, unique opportunities, top pay, and benefits that meet the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians. With our local presence, CSU provides personalized support in each community while still benefiting from the national resources and assistance of our larger CSU network.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).
Maddy Junk | Staffing Manager
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $35.00 to $40.00 /hour