Strategy Team/Senior Designer
Major Job Responsibilities and Related Duties:
- Outstanding creative portfolio
- 7-10 years design experience, working for an agency or design firm
- Strength in brand strategy, conceptual thinking and advertising design
- Demonstrated skills in type design and interactive design
- Experience art directing photography, video and illustration
- Strong communication, presentation and negotiating skills
- Experience building client relationships
- Strong management skills
- Develop and manage world-class design projects. Create a broad range of compelling solutions for client marketing challenges
- Lead key projects and internal teams both strategically and creatively
- Ensure delivery of compelling creative work, on-time, on budget
- Contribute to total client solution and project scope on key creative projects
- Facilitate synergistic partnerships between designers, writers, client services and operations
- Contribute to a feeling of belonging to Creative Services
- Bring energy and fresh ideas to the creative process
- Seek out professional development opportunities for yourself and other members of the design group
- Provide marketing support; participate in appropriate sales and creative presentations
- Develop key client professional relationships
- Review and analyze design job costs for your projects
Qualified Candidates Should Possess the Following:
- Experienced in Adobe Creative Suite: Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop
- Additional experience in Adobe After Effects is a plus
- Experience in creating compelling PPT presentations
- High level of organization and ability to adhere to deadlines
- A positive attitude
- Must display the maturity required to work in a casual, informal office setting
- Bachelors or Associates degree in Advertising, Graphic Design or related field preferred
- Client satisfaction
- Implementation of consistent policies and procedures for creative sessions and post-project creative analysis
- Visibility and leadership within project teams
- Personal visibility and leadership at project launches and at critical development milestones on key projects
The above job description is designed to indicate a general sense of the duties and expectations of this position. It is not intended to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities required. As the nature of our business demands change, so too may the duties of this position.
Please include work samples or a link to your portfolio with your application.
About Hanley Wood
About Hanley Wood Marketing
Our 30+ year history of content marketing and thought leadership combined with strong brand strategy experience makes Hanley Wood Marketing a go-to agency for companies that want to differentiate and enhance their brand and reputation through value-rich branded content programs.
Our unique combination of world-class brand strategy and content marketing solutions creates new possibilities for businesses, drives ROI, and helps customers grow.
As a senior designer, you’ll work in a culture that’s highly collaborative, creative, and respectful. You’ll join colleagues who work across departments and teams, freely sharing knowledge, capabilities, and strategies to bring the greatest possible value to each project.
Hanley Wood Marketing’s cross-industry client roster includes clients of every size, and Fortune 300 clients: FedEx, Sherwin-Williams, and 3M. We were named Agency of the Year by FedEx Corporate Communications in 2012 and Partner of the Year by Sherwin-Williams in 2010. Our creative work has earned the nation’s top content marketing awards from the Custom Content Council, FOLIO, BtoB Online, and many others.
You owe it to yourself to work for a dynamic company. Employee satisfaction is important to us, so we provide competitive compensation and a generous benefits package all while working within a dynamic workplace setting.
If you meet the required skills and qualifications and want to learn more, apply online at www.hanleywood.com/careers.
Follow Hanley Wood on Social Media:
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/hanleywood
- Twitter: @hanleywoodHR
- Instagram: @hanleywoodcareers
Hanley Wood is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.