Are you in search of a new career opportunity that makes a meaningful impact? If so, now is the time to find your calling at Enhabit Home Health & Hospice.
- Perform patient visits and ensure in-home visit time fully meets the needs of the patient.
- Administer skilled nursing services to patients requiring intermittent professional services.
- Coordinate total patient care including interdisciplinary communication with other health care providers, office, and physician.
- Perform services in accordance with the physician’s orders and the established plan of care (POC)
- Guide and instruct patient and their families in prescribed activities that are directed toward improving independence and functionality.
- Must be a Licensed Practical Nurse in the state of employment.
- Must have at least one year of experience as a licensed nurse.
- Must have basic demonstrated technology skills, including operation of a mobile device.
- Medicare home health or hospice experience is preferred.
- Must possess a valid state driver license.
- Must maintain automobile liability insurance as required by law.
- Must maintain dependable transportation in good working condition.
- Must be able to safely drive an automobile in all types of weather.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Enhabit offers competitive benefits that support and promote healthy lifestyle choices. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all employees
- Electronic medical records and mobile devices for all clinicians
- Incentivized bonus plan
Enhabit Home Health & Hospice is an equal opportunity employer. We work to promote differences in a collaborative and respectful manner. We are committed to a work environment that supports, encourages and motivates all individuals without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin, military service status, citizenship, genetic information, or other protected characteristic. At Enhabit, we celebrate and embrace the special differences that makes our community extraordinary.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Continuing education credits
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Free parking
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Malpractice insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Referral program
- Travel reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- LPN or LVN State Licensure (Required)
Work Location: On the road