Sales Representative/Project Manager
Income potential $100,000+. The successful candidate will be responsible for cultivating and developing relationships within a designated territory selling and managing commercial roofing projects. We need a self-motivated individual who can develop leads and grow the customer base with a primary focus on generating private negotiated account revenue and position the Company as a leader using a consultative selling approach. Ideally the successful candidate will already have a solid book of relationships and business to start from.
Compensation is base salary plus commission
3 – 5 years sales experience in roofing or construction
- Demonstrated success in sales and project management, a strong record of achievement and a proven ability to achieve results
- Ability to apply negotiation skills to a variety of sales situations.
- Roofing industry knowledge or experience, a plus
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Ability to travel locally out of the office
- Must work well under pressure
- Ability to manage/qualify leads and close business through direct contact or over the phone
- Excellent track record in developing relationships with a high degree of integrity and trust
- Solid verbal, written, interpersonal and listening skills
Tecta offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, paid time off, paid holidays, etc.
Tecta America is an Equal Opportunity Employer.