A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of service to our clients. You’ll focus on managing the design and implementation of technology infrastructure within PwC, developing and enhancing both client and internal facing applications within PwC, and providing technology tools that help create a competitive advantage for the Firm to drive strategic business growth. Our Information Technology Development team helps develop and supports internal information technology systems and applications for use by all staff levels. You’ll help our team develop programmes and applications that cater to PwC’s strategic technology needs using your knowledge of technical domains of application.
As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Proactively assist in the management of several clients, while reporting to Managers and above
Train and lead staff
Establish effective working relationships directly with clients
Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School Diploma
Required Fields of Study:
Computer and Information Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Systems Analysis, Information CyberSecurity, Information CyberSecurity & Accounting
Minimum Years of Experience:
Demonstrates proven success as an individual .NET software developer working within a team environment, especially virtual teams and/or mixed on-shore/off-shore teams. Desired knowledge includes the following areas:
- Visual Studio, Sharepoint, SQL Server, Team Foundation Server (TFS), reporting tools, and other application tools/languages;
- Development methodologies such as SCRUM (preferred) or Agile;
- Software development patterns: MVC, MVVM;
- Web development patterns;
- Object-oriented programming principles;
- Application debugging approaches and principles;
- Data modelling;
- Performance with ORMs;
- Knowledge of code patterns (singleton, repository, factory, facade, flyweight, etc.);
- Management of small development projects with at least 3 consultants;
- Assistance provided in architecture- and design-related client projects and/or work streams, as well as having contributed as a systems analyst and conducted technical reviews of off-shore deliverables;
- Assistance to the Lead Manager Architect on large projects, as well as client service teams during client implementations.
- Client service consultation in areas of technical matters;
- Performance of application maintenance and support of client solutions;
- Resolution of complex technical issues for the area of responsibility on the project; and,
- Review of deliverables of offshore resources.
Demonstrates proven skills in a .NET developer role in the following areas:
- .NET C# - ASP.NET, VBA, SharePoint 2010/2013, WPF;
- HTML/HTML5/XML. - SQL Server querying (or RDBMS equivalent);
- Design patterns programming tools and systems(Factory, Singeton, MVC, MVVM);
- Utilization of Telerik products, Kendo UI a plus; and,
- Performance of design and code reviews.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.