About the Company:
Clarifai is an artificial intelligence company that excels at visual recognition. We do not sell an abstract, futuristic technology - we sell a solution that people can use today to solve real-world problems. We believe that the same AI technology that gives big tech companies a competitive edge should be available to developers and businesses. That's why we build products to make it easy, quick, and inexpensive for them to innovate with AI, go to market faster, and build better customer experiences. We make "teaching" AI just as accessible as we make using AI, which is why our technology is the most personalized, unbiased, accurate solution in the market.
We have secured $40M in funding up to date, backed by Menlo Ventures, Google Ventures, USV, NVIDIA, Qualcomm, Osage, Lux Capital, LDV Capital, and Corazon Capital. To continue to succeed, we need people like you to join the team!
Clarifai is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
You are responsible for making our customers spectacularly successful using Clarifai.
You incorporate our core values into everything you do:
Community, Learning, Appreciation, Responsibility, Impact, Fire, Astonishment, and Innovation.
This is a core role at Clarifai:
you improve customer retention (i.e. prevention of churn). To achieve the end goal of driving up the renewal rate, it is not unusual at all for Customer Success Managers (CSMs) to not just perform the duties of what we might see as pure CSM activities, but to take on the functions of other "functional roles" to drive product adoption and deliver product value.
What You Bring:
- Customer Success: you will be responsible for the health of our enterprise customer relationships starting with helping sales validate the opportunity to deployment and then post-sales through endless renewal cycles!
- Onboarding: You will understand the use case and ensure the customer has all the necessary tools, knowledge, and support from our team to get up and running as quickly and efficiently as possible. You will also lead the team to deploy when on premises by being the point person between the customer and our product and engineering team.
- Engagement: You will implement standardized processes and programs for successful ongoing utilization of products, including deployment tips and a blueprint
- Voice of the Customer: You gather feedback on what we do well and not so well and share with internal teams for continuous improvement of Clarifai platform
- Build Advocates: You organize customer advisory groups, generate referrals
- Training; you grow adoption and usage by education
- Consulting: You help clients brainstorm how to implement computer vision to solve real business problems and find new ways to deliver value.
- Customer Expectation Management: You manage customer expectations effectively throughout the lifecycle of the relationship. You convey a compelling vision about AI's long-term benefits while helping customers navigate the complexities of this cutting-edge technology.
- System and/or Solution Architecture Guidance: You understand how Clarifai fits into the customer's stack and how it will affect the performance of our models.
- Renewals: You're in charge of making accounts passionate about renewing and spending more with us!
- 5+ years' experience in a customer-facing role (customer success and/or consulting)
- Demonstrated understanding of the enterprise technology ecosystem
- Keen intellectual curiosity and an active learning mindset
- Articulate and persuasive oral and written communication skills
- Comfort articulating complex technological concepts to both informed audiences and laypeople
- Strong attention to detail
- 4-year university degree
- Willingness to travel up to 25%
- Experience selling SaaS platforms to enterprise customers preferred.
In your first month, you start off by soaking up as much knowledge as possible. You will:
- understand our technology and demo it
- know how our enterprise customers use us
- Understand what needs to be done to make customers successful
3 months later, you start putting yourself out there. You will:
- conduct calls with clients and communicating proficiently
- Direct the various teams as to what the success criteria is and manage the deliverables
- extract and share findings
- implement basic repeatable processes
6 months down the road, you have a significant positive impact on our customers and are sensitive to their needs, developing warm relationships. You will:
- implement processes and procedures for long term customer success
- run quarterly business reviews and pitch adjacencies and new use cases
- build reporting and analytics that help us understand our customers better
- conduct customer training, webinars
In 12 months, you demonstrate the clear ability to build strong relationships with our clients and renew them. You will:
- deliver a high NPS score for customer health
- grow our install base revenue by x%
In the future, you will build and lead a customer success team and deliver vertical specific expertise to our many flourishing customers.