We spend so much time at work, shouldn't that time be spent doing something you love in an industry you are passionate about?
The Receptionist greets visitors at the community’s front reception desk and is the first impression of the community to visitors and callers. The Receptionist works in a professional, pleasant, and courteous manner to ensures all questions and needs are directed to the appropriate person.
What we do for you:
What we are looking for from you:
- A company that is growing so you can grow too
- An awesome team that is passionate about seniors
- GroupMedical including dental and vision
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Monday to Friday schedule with flexible hours
- 401K/Roth plan
- Company paid life insurance
- Perks and Discounts Program
- Travel Assistance Program
- Employee Assistance Program
The boring (but very important) stuff:
- A sincere passion for working with seniors to provide a safe and healthy home for them to spend their golden years.
- A desire to create a culture of caring for each employee, resident, and family members.
- Your fun and engaging sense of humor to keep our residents and family member laughing.
- Your incessant need for punctuality.
How to apply:
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) preferred;
- Minimum of one year of related experience and/or training.
- Ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, and the general public. Cheerfully and with enthusiasm.
- Ability to read and interpret documents and write routine correspondence.
- Caregiving background a plus!
- Must meet employment requirements, including TB, criminal background check, and drug screen.
- Click the apply button. Go on, do it!