As a Mobile Application technical project manager for the fastest growing channel in the Consumer Bank, we are looking for a highly-motivated self-starter, proficient in multi-tasking, who can
- Manage all aspects of business and systems analysis in support of Mobile projects
- Support mobile client project teams with Enterprise Change methodology, processes, deliverables, etc. as teams move through the various stages of the program or project life cycle.
- Facilitate business and technology project routines to support the active management and disposition of decisions, issues, risks and TARs. This facilitation is expected to leverage core BAC program/project management tools, including SharePoint, PPRT, Discovery, PCM, etc.
- Understand and make connections across the mobile, OLB, and upstream tech partner portfolios to ensure cross-platform dependencies, risks, etc. are identified and managed to conclusion.
- Communicate, influence, and negotiate to obtain agreement between partners and escalating items, when needed, to ensure execution activities remain on track.
- Represent the project in various governance and portfolio update forums
- Important: PM with Agile ScrumMaster skills and expertise in SAFe SM
Strong relationship, verbal and written communication, teambuilding, and influencing skills
Strong Technology Project Management experience
Mobile or eCommerce technology background
Analytical experience – ability to interpret business requirements into technical solutions, issue resolution, risk mitigation and avoidance
Experience with forecasting and financial analysis to ensure proper resource allocation is maintained to support efforts within funding limits
Experienced in implementing concurrent technology projects on-time and on-budget
Skilled experience with Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project
- Knowledge of core banking functions, processes and operations
- Ability to triage lower environment and production issues
- Familiarity with UX management and processes
- PMP certification
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: