Salon Manager Job Description.
Supercuts is seeking a Salon Manager. Are you the Salon Manager that takes the reigns, leads the team, walks the talk? We are looking for someone who will hit the ground running. This type of position does not come up often. You must provide exemplary customer service, be a happy, enthusiastic, level headed, conscientious and inspiring hands-on leader.
Qualified candidate MUST have salon management experience and posses valid Arizona Cosmetology license.
We are seeking only the best, most qualified candidates for this unique position. You will:
- Lead team of stylists including orientation, training, motivating team members
- Perform banking duties, scheduling, product display and ordering
- Managing staffing needs and budget
- Promote product sales and continually deliver on expectations
- Maintain top notch salon
Salon Manager Job Duties:
- Performs hair style consultation
- Provides services to clients: shampooing, cutting, styling, coloring and highlighting as desired
- Maintains safety standards and cleanliness
- Emphasizes product benefits and assist clients in the selection of retail products or services for their hair care needs
- Proactively develop new customers
- Attends and participates in continuing education and training in order to follow new trends and techniques
Salon Manager Job Skills:
- Thorough knowledge of hair styles, hair care products and related procedures and be able to impart this knowledge on the team
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and customer service skills with a diverse group of stylists and clientele
- Physical mobility, able to stand for prolonged periods of time
- Must be able to lift 20 lbs
Salon Manager Job Requirements:
- Holds valid Arizona Cosmetology license (must bring to interview) with NO POINTS
- Preferred 2 years of exceptional managerial experience in a hair salon
- Preferred Supercuts experience
MUST be able to pass a background check.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- VALID AZ Cosmetology License: 2 years