The Birthday Party Coordinator position is responsible for the scheduling, planning, and supervision of all birthday parties at the J.
Approximately 8 hours per week.
Must be available on Saturdays 11AM-8PM with availability during the week for planning.
- Meet or exceed expectations of booking at least 2 parties per weekend.
- Answer and handle incoming calls. Communicate with all guests via phone and email. Take ownership of all follow up.
- Complete all party planning and negotiate multiple events. Handle all details of party scheduling.
- Schedule staff for all parties. Train staff as needed.
- Assists with the general maintenance/upkeep of party areas. Sets up and cleans up birthday parties.
- Holds themselves accountable for measurable, high-quality, timely results.
- Represent the J with professional appearance and ensure birthday party staff do the same.
- Ensure guests are satisfied with their visit.
- Responds quickly, efficiently, and professionally to any emergency; completes necessary paperwork and notifies the appropriate professional staff member.
- Makes appropriate arrangements for a qualified substitute if unable to attend work.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Minimum age 21
- Proficient in computer software including Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Solid time management, organization and prioritization skills
- Strong people skills, and customer focused attitude
- High level communication skills
- Adaptable to business and team needs and changes
- Attention to detail, strong organizational ability; ability to work under pressure
Founded in 1890, the Jewish Community Center of Louisville (JCC) is a human service agency committed to enhancing the quality of family life and promoting the physical, intellectual and spiritual wellness of the individual. It provides health-related activities, cultural and educational programs that serve the community at large, including populations at risk. Membership and services are offered to the entire community. The JCC offers the following services: Sports & Wellness; Senior Adult & Nutrition; Early Childhood, Youth & Camping; and Jewish Cultural & Performing Arts.
Visit our website at www.jewishlouisville.org
Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check