Now Hiring: Forklift Operator / Order Selector - 2nd Shift
Compensation to Start: $14.00 - $ 16.00 PLUS $.50/hour shift differential
Position: Forklift Operator / Order Selector
Shift: Monday– Friday 230 pm – 11 pm (This position will require overtime of 10+ hrs based on client volume).
Submit your resume and call (909) 390-0010 ext. 4537 to set up your interview!
*** This position has a 30-day temp to hire period. At the end of the successful 30-day period, a direct-hire offer will be given should the position expectations be met. ***
Additional Benefits Once Directly Hired:
- Advancement Opportunities- No degree required!
- Merit increases for performance
- Paid Time Off (Vacation and Personal– Accrued starting with first check, Sick and holiday– after 90 days of employment).
- Holiday Premiums for holidays worked (no wait time for this benefit! If your shift starts on a holiday, you’ll receive a holiday premium even if you are in your first 90 days!)
- Low medical premiums for you and your family – Company covers 70%
- Paid Life Insurance and AD&D.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) & 401K. (Employees own 42% stock in the company.)
Load and unload tractor-trailer trucks using a forklift, pallet jack, or by hand. Pick orders at expected production levels while meeting quality standards accurately using RF Scan Gun (Case Pick / Full Pallet Pick).
- While we will consider candidates with no experience, we would strongly prefer at least six (6) months related experience in a warehouse environment.
- Must be able to work required overtime on a regular basis including 10+ hour shifts, extra days, weekends, and holidays.
- Good attendance and punctuality: must show up on time, work scheduled shifts, work mandatory overtime, etc.
- Must be willing to do anything and everything needed to succeed
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-moving warehouse environment.
- Able to speak and read work orders and understand/clarify verbal instructions.
- Able to do the following with or without reasonable accommodation: stand, walk, lift, twist, turn, lift/push/pull over 10 pounds regularly and 50 pounds occasionally.
A little about who we are:
For 60 years, States Logistics Services, Inc. is a third-party logistics company (3PL) with operations in Southern California and Phoenix, Arizona. We are a family-owned company known for our diverse culture and customer service.
Successful candidates will have to pass a warehouse pre-employment physical, background and drug screen.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Forklift Operator: 1 year (Preferred)