Coat Defense is an eCommerce company who manufactures and sells all natural grooming products for animals and humans. We are an accidental company with a terrific story that has grown from a garage to beautiful commercial space in Ashburn, VA. We are poised and positioned to take it to the next level and looking for the next person who is ready to take this journey with us.
Coat Defense is looking for a customer focused team member who is willing to roll up their sleeves and learn the customer experience from end to end. Duties will include:
· General office assistant – perform general office tasks.
· Order fulfilment – this person will learn the fulfillment process and perform this function independently several times a month and as needed.
· Manufacturing – this person will learn and document the manufacturing process.
· Social Media Assistant – after learning the company and products, this person will monitor and respond to Facebook activity. This function will expand to additional platforms in time.
· Product listings quality control – this person will become familiar with all product listings, help in monitoring listings and identifying required updates.
· Customer Service – this person should be comfortable answering the phones and taking customer phone calls.
· Special Projects – be willing to do whatever it takes, because everything matters when there is a customer or an animal at the end of the line!
Qualifications for our ideal candidate:
· A love for animals.
· Alignment with our belief that Mother Nature knows best.
· Reliability, we are a small and growing company, each member’s contribution is vital.
· Solid communications skills, both verbal and written.
· A team player who is willing to wear multiple hats and grow with the company.
· A college education is preferred though not required.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $18.00 - $22.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- work place: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location