Analyze the creation and implement a detailed plan to ensure the overall quality of all IT products, services, and systems. Resolve all project or program release problems, take corrective actions, and escalate to resolve and achieve results, as necessary. Assure the viability, functionality, and effectiveness of essential tools.
- Experience with creating and implementing plans to ensure the overall quality of all IT products, services, and systems
- Ability to resolve project release issues
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- HS diploma or GED and 18+ years of experience working with quality assurance or BS degree in Engineering, CS, or Science and 10+ years of experience with quality assurance
- Experience in working with Veterans Affairs (VA)
- Public Trust clearance
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.