Wickshire Senior Living is looking to hire a detailed oriented, energetic Executive Assistant who has a strong passion for providing quality service to residents and associates at Wickshire Senior Living. If you are looking to advance your career, Wickshire is a wonderful company with a collaborative culture of accountability that promotes entrepreneurial spirit, creativity, teamwork, and rewards success. The Executive Assistant is a key member of the Home Office team responsible for supporting the Chief Operating Officer (COO), interacting with key stakeholders within the organization, project management, and partners with the COO to execute strategic initiatives.
Job Responsibilities – Executive Assistant
- Provides administrative support to a Vice President or higher-level executive.
- Composes and prepares correspondence and presentations that are sometimes confidential.
- Administers multiple projects and provides project management as requested by supervisor.
- Directs and coordinates activities of internal and external personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget.
- Assists with negotiating and executing contracts.
- Independent thinker to provide solutions rather than require direction.
- Compiles documents for meetings as needed.
- Provides support to team members who need guidance in administrative duties, computer application issues or Wickshire procedures.
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns.
- Processes purchase orders, expense reports, and other confidential transactions.
- Performs public relations duties: answers phones and delivers messages and has significant contact with key company contacts.
- Maintains calendar and out-of-office schedule; schedules appointments and coordinates scheduling of department meetings; makes travel arrangements.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matter expeditiously, proactively, and follows through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Assists with creation of presentation materials for the executive group and other key company contacts. Edits and completes first drafts for written communications, ensuring that grammar, spelling and formatting are perfect.
- Edits and completes presentations from scratch and using templates, ensuring that visual presentation and content are perfect.
- This job description represents an overview of the responsibilities for the above referenced position. It is not intended to represent a comprehensive list of responsibilities.
- An associate should perform all duties as assigned by his/her supervisor.
Job Requirements – Executive Assistant
- Education and Experience: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and four years related office experience providing administrative support for a Director, Vice President, President, or CEO level; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Management/Decision Making: Uses limited independent judgment to make decisions based on precedents and established guidelines. Solves problems using standard procedures and precedents. Knows when to refer issues to supervisor and when to handle them personally.
- Knowledge and Skills: Has a working knowledge of a skill or discipline that requires basic analytic ability. Has an overall understanding of the work environment and process. Strong computer skills and experience in working with word processing, spreadsheets and management software is required. Ability to type 50-60 words per minute.
- Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
- Walking, Sitting
- Use hands and fingers to handle or feel, Reach with hands and arms, Stoop, kneel, crouch crawl
- Talk or hear
- Ability to lift: up to 25 pounds
- Requires interaction with co-workers, residents or vendors
- On-Call on an as needed basis
Wickshire Senior Living is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift