Abrams Learning Trends is actively seeking an enthusiastic, energetic, and eager Marketing Coordinator (a.k.a. Marketing Ninja or Marketing Jack of All Trades) who is interested in making a difference at an educational publisher in North Austin.
This is an entry-level position that has the potential for professional growth and advancement. As a Marketing Coordinator at a small company like ours, you will have opportunities to develop a wide-variety of marketing skills, including:
- Campaign Development
- Lead Generation
- Promotional and Print Collateral Development
- Email and Web Marketing
- Social Media
- Events and Exhibits
The right candidate for this position is someone who is:
- Eager to learn and roll up his/her sleeves and work hard toward a common goal.
- Flexible and adapts easily to change.
- A creative problem-solver who thinks outside of the box.
- Open minded and positive.
- A self-starter
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting the EVP of Marketing and Sales with the project management and execution of marketing deliverables.
- Assisting with the development of digital and print collateral, including brochures, ads, catalogs, postcards, and signage.
- Developing and deploying outbound emails, including layout and design, list management, and list hygiene.
- Maintaining the company website, including building new web pages, landing pages, and forms; editing existing pages; and conceptualizing and executing on site improvements.
- Maintaining and growing the company’s social media channels, primarily Facebook and Pinterest.
Skills and knowledge:
- Marketing experience and/or a college degree in marketing
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in written form
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Ability to solve problems by thinking creatively
- Educational and/or teaching experience or a degree in education (preferred)
- Exhibit and/or event planning experience (preferred)
- Experience using sales and marketing platforms like Salesforce.com, HubSpot, or similar (preferred)
- Experience using Google Analytics as well as WordPress, Drupal, or similar (preferred)
This is a salaried position that includes benefits. This position may require travel.
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)