Based out of Houston, TX, we are a Luxury Apartment Community owner/builder who has been built on the financial strength and entrepreneurial spirit of our company, one of the nation's leading Multifamily builders. Our Multifamily division has quickly emerged as a leader in the development of luxury rental communities nationwide.
From high-rise buildings to garden-style communities to restoring historic locations, Our Construction is proud of its adaptive approach, its dedication to sustainability, and its commitment to building great neighborhoods for people to call home.
Our Development supports our company as we grow. Whether presenting new opportunities to explore, assessing the next community we're building, or planning for needed resources, our Development team builds collaborative bridges across the entire company.
What You Will Be Doing
Summary of Position Requirements:
Provides leadership for all on-site field Associates and subcontractors and manages all aspects of up to 3 different construction projects. The Lead Superintendent is responsible for the budget, scheduling, quality assurance, and safety on the job site and to ensure compliance with plans, specifications and relevant building codes.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides pre-development input of construction techniques and job cost.
- Provides oversight for value engineering for all pre-development projects.
- Establishes all final construction documents, schedules, and budgets.
- Manages options list and provides accurate pricing of each.
- Assists estimating department with providing qualified trades for the bidding process.
- Coordinates plans, specs, and bids to finalize subcontractor scopes.
- Manages compilation of GMP documents.
- Responsible for all aspects of multiple projects from start to finish.
- Oversees the preparation of weekly & monthly reports on project progress.
- Leads project meetings.
- Regularly updates the project schedule with Project Manager.
- Manages subcontractor change orders.
- Reviews and responsible for accuracy of entire subcontractors' and suppliers' pay requests; oversee the approval process.
- Analyzes job costs and manages the project to the closing budget.
- Helps Project Managers resolve issues on project level.
- Logs and distributes new project documentation.
- Resolves subcontractor disputes.
- Provides documentation and directs Contract Coordinator in compiling subcontracts and purchase orders.
- Provides assistance to Vice President in all legal matters related to assigned projects.
- Directly supervises the activities of the Project Manager and Contract Coordinator.
- Perform performance evaluations quarterly for construction Associates.
- Ensures Associates and subcontractors are in compliance with company safety standards.
- Executes successful completion and close-out and the acceptance of each project by the Owner.
- Addresses warranty issues and completes final documentation.
- Assist Safety Director by providing necessary reports and representing the Company on OSHA inspections.
- Creates a highly motivated team of Associates and trade partners at the community.
What You Need for this Position
Education and Experience Requirement:
- High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma is required.
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management or related field is preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years supervisory experience is required.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in construction with at least 5 years in multifamily construction is required.
- Knowledge of construction management theory and practice.
- Must have thorough knowledge of multifamily trades, ability to analyze construction documents, and ability to read blueprints.
- Knowledge of construction building codes and building methods.
- Knowledge of PC and of construction and business software, including scheduling, estimating, spreadsheets and word processing.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have the ability to operate an automobile. Must have a valid state approved driver's license. Must be able to furnish a vehicle for use during the workday.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, ability to take initiative, use good judgment, demonstrate a strong sense of urgency and follow-up and carry multiple projects through to completion.
- Proficient with construction related tools such as tape measure, construction level, calculator, and etc.
What's In It for You
We are willing to offer excellent compensation projects including:
- Competitive base salary (DOE)
- Strong bonus structure
- Gas and Cell Allowance
- PTO & Sick Leave
- 401(k) retirement plan
- And more...
So, if you are a Multifamily Lead Project Manager - High-Density Podium Jobs with experience, please apply today! -
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.