BREAK GROUND ON A REWARDING CAREER WITH US!
Just like concrete serves as the foundation of the homes we build, our employees are the foundation of our business. From the gifted architects who design our homes to the dedicated associates who sell them, our employees are talented, enthusiastic and driven to help us fulfill our mission: making the dream of home ownership a reality across the nation. We encourage a company culture that promotes the following basic tenets: Professionalism, teamwork, health and wellness and work-life balance.
If you have a passion for success, the desire to join a highly talented organization and a calling to help people achieve their dream of homeownership, consider building a career with us!
- This full time position manages the content creation and data entry for Richmond American’s real estate listings in Colorado’s Multiple Listing Services (MLS).
- Responsibilities include independently managing and updating MLS listings for each of Richmond American’s homes for sale in Colorado, visiting each property to take photos and write home descriptions, and entering this content into the various systems within tight turnaround times.
- Expectations for this position include the ability to work independently and effectively manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Requires active communication with cross-functional teams within the Colorado divisions and national marketing department; including corporate photographers and copywriters.
The tools for success…
- Work with multiple Colorado marketing managers to prioritize MLS listing updates and photo shoots of completed homes.
- Visit homes for sale and take 20-30 photos of home exterior, interior and community amenities (photography equipment will be provided).
- Write descriptions for each home for sale with real estate agents and potential homebuyers as the target audience – include home features and key differentiators from competing new construction and resale.
- Enter the photos and written descriptions into the MLS system(s) within 2-3 days of home completion.
- Use daily division-generated reports to make listing updates as needed when homes are under contract, sold cancelled, etc.
- Breakout of job functions/time:
- 40%: project management, data entry and auditing listings
- 40%: photography/traveling to completed inventory homes
- 20%: writing home descriptions for each listing
Make yourself at home with us!
- Required skills and experience: Strong project management skills, photography experience, interest in copywriting and familiarity with real estate industry.
- Prefer direct experience with and knowledge of MLS rules and regulations for PPAR, DMAR and IRES.
- Will also be required to gain an understanding of industry and company business knowledge, including general marketing strategy, design center features and offerings, products and services and key differentiators from the competition.
- Must demonstrate good interpersonal, professional, and strong communication skills in order to work effectively with a variety of division staff and cross-functional teams.
- Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented, able to work independently and quickly adapt to new conditions, assignments and deadlines.
- Must have reliable car and be willing to drive throughout the greater metro areas from Colorado Springs to Fort Collins.
At MDC Holdings, Inc. we value hard work and teamwork, but we also value fun! Ours is a collaborative environment, where employees freely bounce ideas off one another and exciting teambuilding activities and outings, like trips to the ballpark, picnics and ice cream socials are commonplace! Our employees enjoy exclusive perks, including a home discount program, home mortgage discount program, GE® appliance discounts and more! *
- Comprehensive medical insurance
- Health savings account (HSA)
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Company-paid life insurance and AD&D
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Flexible spending account (FSA)
- Time off (paid holiday, sick and vacation)
- Pre-paid legal plan
- Discounted pet insurance
- Matching charitable contribution program
And that’s not all…
- Bonus opportunities
- Early entry/discounts at model home furniture sales
- Employee home purchase program
- Vendor discounts
- Wellness programs
*All benefits are subject to qualification and hire dates. Not all benefits apply to commissioned sales people.
If you are ready for more than a job and seek a career with one of the most respected organizations in a top industry then we want to hear from you. Please also visit our website at www.richmondamerican.com for more information.
MDC Holdings, Inc. / Richmond American Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. #LI-EH1