Does being on the inside of a transformational organization sound exciting to you? Well, read on! CVS Health is the nation’s premier health innovation company with a purpose of helping people on their path to better health. CVS is pioneering a bold new approach to total health by making quality care more affordable, accessible, simple and seamless. For millions of Americans, their healthcare journey begins at one of our 8,000+ retail stores, and our goal is to help each of our customers take that next step in their self-care journey. We're passionate about driving multi-million dollar enterprise-wide growth and have developed a clearly defined strategy for the future.
As Sr. Director Strategic Partnership and New Business- Retail, your team is responsible for helping steward the development of the retail growth strategy aligned with enterprise strategy. You are also responsible for identifying, incubating and leading new partnership opportunities in multiple industries including health, retail, consumer products and technology.
- Work with leadership team, strategy counterparts, and business leads to develop strategic partnership roadmap, identify key priorities and choices that allow CVS Health to realize its imperatives, and drive growth to align with overall enterprise priorities
- Develop relationships with senior executives, peers, external advisors and cross-functional team members as required in support of strategy development, partnership identification and implementation.
- Work with business unit leadership to fully scope function, build team, and support business unit, including new business development plan
- Partner with multiple functional teams including operations, technology, finance and digital to incubate and execute new strategic partnership priorities
- Work on cross-enterprise and business-unit specific initiatives linked to company’s strategic imperatives
- Effectively lead special projects that impact the entire organization and/or key business-unit partner, with a demonstrated experience in generating strategy or change initiatives
- Ability to assure comprehensive understanding of internal and external environmental influences
- Must be a fact-based problem solver, demonstrated personal integrity, collaborative style, shown ability to manage conflict, strong work ethic
- 10+ years of leadership experience in Strategy and/or Strategic Partnership
- 5+ years in leadership roles in retail, technology or healthcare industry
- Understanding and/or strong interest in fundamental aspects of the retail business and its components, particularly around the evolving economic environment and competitive positioning of existing and emerging players within sector
- Strong relationship and project management skills across all levels within an organization and with relevant external constituents
- Ability to lead the strategy development and execution planning of trans-formative projects from end-to-end
- Shown skills in developing strategic frameworks and “storytelling” with relevant fact-base and key assumptions
- Ability to simultaneously run multiple, high-profile and high-impact projects
- Bachelor’s Degree with MBA from a top program highly preferred
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
At CVS Health, we work every day to help people on their path to better health. Never has it been more important for us to deliver on our purpose to our valued customers, patients, members, and employees. With a presence in communities across the country, CVS Health colleagues are and will continue to be a critical piece of the country’s health care solution. The health and safety of our employees, patients, customers, and members is our top priority as we face the impact of COVID-19 together. If you would like to learn about the actions we are taking as a company as we learn more about COVID-19 and its spread, we encourage you to visit our COVID-19 resource center at https://cvshealth.com/covid-19
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request an accommodation, a qualified interpreter, written information in other formats, translation or other services, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team by emailing Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team or calling 877-805-9511.