Advanced Manufacturing Apprenticeship
Learn more about this unique opportunity for high school students at GEA’s new Janesville facility.
GEA Group, a leading supplier to the food and beverage processing and other process industries, is offering an Advanced Manufacturing Technician (ATM) Apprenticeship opportunity for two high school students passionate about manufacturing, maintenance, and industrial equipment repair.
To be eligible for this apprenticeship, you must:
- Be a currently enrolled high school student.
- Have an understanding of and be interested in technical and functional relationships.
- Have excellent hand-eye coordination and meticulous attention to detail.
- Be physically capable or working in a demanding environment
- Lift weights up to 50 pounds.
Please join our Talent Acquisition team as they outline the apprenticeship training and explain more about what benefits you can expect working with our experienced team of mechanics and machinists both in the field and within our facility.
- Wednesday, November 29, 2023, at 6 p.m. Click here to join the meeting
- Thursday, November 30, 2023, at 6 p.m. Click here to join the meeting
- Tuesday, December 5, 2023, at 5 p.m. Click here to join the meeting
We look forward to your participation.
We are an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer that understands the value of diversity and its impact on a high performance culture. http://www.gea.com/global/en/careers/apply-now/jobsJoin Us
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- High school or equivalent (Required)
Work Location: Remote